Scenic Oaks Property Owners Association

27000 Hazy Hollow

San Antonio, Texas, 78255



Welcome to the Scenic Oaks Property Owners Association website!


The Scenic Oaks Property Owners Association is managed entirely by resident volunteers.  We do not maintain a walk-in office or staff.  Due to the public nature of a website, and to protect the privacy of the board and committee members, no phone numbers are listed on this site.  If you have a need to contact a board or committee member, phone numbers can be found on the last page of the Scenic Oaks quarterly Newsletter.  Or, you may go to Contact Us and e-mail the nature of your request.  You will then be contacted by the appropriate board or committee member. 


Effective June 12, 2018, we are in Stage 2 Watering Restrictions!  This permits watering with a sprinkler on your designated day only from 7:00am to 11:00am and 7:00pm to 11:00pm.  Visit for full details on Stage 2 Watering Restrictions rules.


The dead line (September 1, 2018) for state madated Back Flow testing is rapidly approaching. Failure to comply will result in your water being cut off.  See for more details. 


In compliance with State Forestry Rules, no Oak Tree Trimming is allowed between February 1 and June 15.

Click here for more information.



Click here for Assessment Billing Information


Burn Ban Rules

Unless it is very dry, the County Burn Ban rules change from day to day depending on moisture and wind conditions.  Click on the link below for more information:

County & Scenic Oaks rules on Burning.




Permits are required for all Oak Tree trimming, New Homes and all home improvements including, additions, pools, garages, carports, fences, driveways, septics, sidewalks, patios, decks, roofs, solor panels, water reclamation tanks, etc.  Be reminded that all garages must hold two vehicles and must be no less than 480 sf.  If a garage is converted to a living space, it must be replaced with a seperate two car garage.

 Direct Questions to the: )

 See Permits & Forms