Assessment Payment Options at the bottom of this page.
ASSESSMENT BILLING EXPLAINED:
Statements include all Invoices billed to the account. A Statement, instead of individual Invoices, is sent to save on cost of the supplies needed (paper, printer ink, envelopes, stamps, etc.).
Statements are sent at the beginning of each Quarter (January, April, July, October).
The first Statement of the year includes both the Annual Assessment and the First Quarter Assessment.
- The Annual Assessment covers operating expenses like electricity and telephone, and pays for the cost of maintaining our assets like the roads, entry/exit gates, buildings, etc.
- Annual Assessment is billed every January.
- Annual Assessment is due no later than January 31.
- The Annual Assessment is $390.50
- The Annual Assessment for vacant lots are assessed 1/2 half ($195.80) per lot.
- A $25.00 Late Fee will be charged on all Assessments not paid in full.
- Annual Assessment
- If full payment is not received by the end of January 1, a $25.00 Late Fee will be charged on February 1.
- Quarterly Assessment
- If full payment is not received within 90 days of the Statement date, a $25.00 Late Fee will be charged.
- A $30.00 fee will be charged for all Returned Checks.
- A $100.00 fee will be charged for a Re-Sale Certificate request from a Realtor if you are selling your home.
- A $50.00 fee will be charged for a Transfer Fee upon the sale of your home.
- Payment plans are available for delinquent accounts. Please contact the SOPOA President or Treasurer if you would like to set up a payment plan.
- Delinquent accounts with a balance due of more than $500.00 will be subject to the Collections process.
WHERE TO MAKE PAYMENTS:
- All payments for Scenic Oaks Annual and Quarterly assessments should be left with the Entry Station Attendants, or mailed to: SOPOA, 27000 Hazy Hollow Dr., San Antonio, TX 78255-3501
ASSESSMENT PAYMENT OPTIONS:
We are set up to allow residents to make online payments with a CC/EFT or ACH. Please use the link below to access the website. All new users will need to setup an account. Once that is complete you can set up how you want to make payments.
All fees associated with making payments will be incurred by the property owner and will vary per payment type. No one associated with the HOA or Dues Payment will see the full account number you provide.
Credit Cards - 2.95%
Debit Card - 1.00%
There is a pay-by-phone option, but we do not recommend it. You will incur an additional $9.95 fee and will be dealing with third party dues payment staff.
Please note you should make your payment in plenty of time for it to be processed and cleared. Only payments that are Cleared will be applied to your balance.
Example: Payments for Q2 made on June 30 will not clear by the end of the day. They would be considered late as they will clear on July 1 or after, and you will be assessed a Late Fee.
If you need to know your balance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Lastly, you always have the option to drop off a check with the guard at the Entry Station, mail in the check, or use your own bank's bill-pay option. Many residents asked to have the credit card option made available and this is the best option found where Scenic Oaks does not incur any fees or upfront payments.
To Get Started: Click Here
President - Jim Butler email@example.com
Treasurer - Virginia Flores firstname.lastname@example.org