Restrictions and Bylaws

Deed Restrictions

Amended Deed Restrictions


Amended Bylaws


To report a restrictions violation or to respond to a notice of restrictions violation, you may contact the Restrictions Committee via an e-mail to
Please include the address of the violation.

When an impasse is reached in resolving a restrictions violation, a hearing is held before the Scenic Oaks Board of Directors.

Hearings – Hearing PolicyProcedure

Policy Updates – Security MeasuresReligious Displays